High Yield Checking
That sound you hear everywhere you go…it's coming from your wallet. That's because Red River's High Yield Checking is the only checking account in Southwest Oklahoma that pays a massive 1.00% APY*. "CHA-ching!" We even add in ATM fee refunds for good measure.
This free, high-interest checking account has no minimum balance requirements. And the qualifications are so simple, you'll be hearing cash registers in your wallet. But this time, you're on the receiving end!
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.25% APY* on amount of balance over $10,000
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds**
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- No minimum deposit to open
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-statements available
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free EZ 4040 telephone banking
- Free AD&D insurance (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- Overdraft privilege Up to $700 on approval
- NCUA insured
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
**Up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle.
The qualifications are so easy, you're probably already doing them. Even if you don't meet the qualifications one particular monthly qualification cycle, CHA-Ching Checking is still completely free and earns the base rate of 0.05% APY*.
But you're here for the super rewards. All you have to do each monthly qualification cycle is:
- Access online banking at least once
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment post and clear
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear
- Receive e-statements
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 4/1/2013 Rate tiers are as follows: 1.00% APY applies to balances of $.01 - $10,000 and 0.25% APY applies to balances over $10,000 if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 1.00% APY - 0.25% APY if monthly qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. **ATM Fee reimbursements up to $25 provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle.