Red River can help you finance your special dreams easily with a loan secured by deposits you already have. You can use your share account or share certificate as collateral to borrow money for a special purpose.
A loan secured by existing deposits is easy and convenient. You can spread your payments over a flexible repayment period and get a low interest rate.
- Capitalize on deposits without depleting funds
- Low interest rate of 2% above current dividend rate for CD Loans
- Low interest rate of 3% above current dividend rate for Share Secured Loans
- Easy application process
- Flexible repayment terms
- Local service, local decisions
- Available for most any purpose
- Loan insurance coverage available
Check out our current interest rates.
Loan protection is a low cost way to protect your investment and your family's future. Loan protection insurance costs pennies per month and gives you peace of mind knowing your loan payment will be paid if you lose your life or become totally disabled due to a covered illness or accident.
For maximum convenience, the low premium is included in your regular payment. There is no need to worry about an additional due date, and no extra checks to write. The cost is minimal and you pay only for the exact amount of protection you need—no more, no less. Loan protection insurance is available on most loans from Red River up to $150,000.
Credit Life & Disability Insurance
Are you planning for the unexpected?
Credit Life and Disability Insurance
Credit Life and Disability Insurance pays the outstanding balance on your loan up to the maximum program limit, allowing you to preserve your other assets and resources for your family's well-being and long-term needs.
Applying is easy.
- You complete a short application.
- No physical exam is required.
- Simply meet the eligibility requirements.
- The premium is included in your monthly payment.
It's flexible and affordable.
You pay only for what you need. If the outstanding balance is zero, you pay nothing for that month. When there is an outstanding balance, your Credit Life Insurance premium is calculated based on that amount. As your balance is paid down, the premium diminishes, too.
Protecting your rights.
- Your credit approval and interest rate are not contingent on enrolling in this optional program.
- Our program includes a 30-day "free look" period.
- You may cancel the coverage at any time by making a written request.
Provider: CUNA MUTUAL INSURANCE