Share certificates earn high, investment-level dividends but come with the security of federal insurance. While the principal is locked, earnings are immediately available. We took a cue from world-famous Oklahoman gymnast Shannon Miller: "It's great to plan for the future, but enjoying the present is just as important."
- Federally insured investment
- Highly competitive rates
- Dividend rates well above savings rates
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal of principal
- Dividend earnings available for immediate use penalty-free
- Free AD&D insurance (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
- NCUA insured
JOIN. Protect. Provide. Three simple words. One great benefit.
Joining our credit union makes you part of our family. And we protect our family members with $1,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance coverage -- at no cost to you.
All you have to do is complete the enrollment form provided to you when you open your account. It's that easy. We understand that you have family members and loved ones to provide for, too. We're happy to extend you the opportunity to better provide for them.
When you submit your no-cost-to-you $1,000 Insurance enrollment form or call 1-877-607-4376 we'll send you information that helps you provide more insurance protection for you and your family.
View TIS Disclosure below: